Welcome to Unbreakable - Low Morals, High Morale
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Most Liked Content

#28166 A New Start

Posted by @hanu on 24 January 2017 - 09:07 PM

Unbreakable was founded first and foremost to have fun on runescape. Since opening, it has quickly became evident that the old HPC scene we were looking forward to participating in was no longer the same. The problems the HPC scene has cannot be fixed without an exhaustive amount of changes not only in what types of accounts these clans consist of but also the mentality of the clan leaders.

I'll be the first to admit that Unbreakable has not been doing well lately. We have exceptional quality but our pulls are very low. We are a new clan so we do not have an old memberbase to rely on and because the HPC scene is so bad right now it is nearly impossible to even recruit people into the community. If they arent turned off by the 39 defence they are turned off by the endless mains at every trip. With oldschool runescape at its highest player base ever, it should not be this hard to get pures into our clanning scene.

Aside from preps, events arent even that fun anymore. We have pulled 20, 30, 40, and even 50, but nothing captured that magic we had before. Not until we made these low level accounts.

With all that said, Unbreakable is officially moving to the LPC combat bracket. We hope one day the LPC bracket turns into what the HPC bracket is supposed to be and pure clanning makes it's return as the most fun, most active, and most action packed clanning scene. Let's really make runescape great again.

• Braden, K2P, Tyendinaga and 12 others like this

#52060 Olympus Leaderboards - The Breaking of olympus

Posted by @hanu on 02 April 2017 - 08:10 PM

An Unbreakable production.

Let me preface this by saying not only were these practically given away to us for free, but I was actually surprised at how many topics there were in their leaderboards in such a small time frame. When your leaderboard is more active than the rest of your forum there are problems. A large majority of these are from the last month and a half which is astonishing to me because we have literally nothing in our leaderboards at all. These motherfuckers have a new idea for saving their clan every other day but from the looks of it none of them have quite hit the jackpot yet.

If you are tired of being led by people who clearly dont know what they are doing, you know what to do.

For comparison, here is the most replied to topic in our leaderboard currently.
vNELknW.png

Begin.

aBLMOQx.png
oYoXy1m.png
I dont think it worked

yEaHOca.png
0m0B4of.png

LMFAO @rg @+Dab

v6qz1y1.png
Bvg makes a lot of these

cSn8ski.png
Yea, "track" "suspected" "leaks" with this runescape based database website which has thousands of emails and passwords.

HO4NT7q.png
lol

DQYiuP1.png
ayyy grats unbreakable clan

PT4WO2z.png
A5Soz4b.png
sRt8zvl.png
jWwveUx.png
Calling is not an olympus strength. Also early grats to jamz olympus is probably a step up from your awful private server clans.

VqaUn5l.png
dont think it worked lol

BPKCC1Z.png
QfUN174.png
:hmm:

UyHuWFI.png
0cNxmVi.png

aLgnod5.png

Gsribvn.png

4DZIolR.png

Awkward.

j0T0Ndz.png
8joKb3R.png
heMvj3q.png
CN0yCpH.png

Why is a f2p based masser clan trying to bring in rsps prods lmfao. Also, everyone that carried TLP to #1 is right here in Unbreakable thank you very much. RIP What a bawss.

ud1XUsf.png
You're goddamn right you need misfits to fight us in p2p you absolute shit tier cockroaches. You'd need a lot more than misfits to stop us from absolutely fucking you in p2p.

iNvga7L.png
duURkqC.png

dILBW21.png

8SVRmoO.png
f8J9crf.png
jU34bxf.png
oPMg7Qp.png
vVwZRFi.png
IiYHV9j.png
OZIznIB.png
bBaDths.png
YmLMt4N.png
OHqc0qC.png
That feel when you arent confident in your ability to defeat da mafia kingz in a p2p prep and ask your ranks to look for 8 invites to help you. (they still lost a round somehow btw)

vaUhxEG.png
Cm79ENN.png
eHxA3T3.png

Lots and lots of accusations flying around. A bunch of core members suspected of being spies. They are not doing a very good job of catching our spies btw.

1y4dVVN.png
BaUMJHK.png
GozHQ6e.png
More accusations...

O6IjErM.png
FRE101z.png
p56YxY8.png

9lHkhJg.png

lol

YWXloB3.png
xUtPTdI.png
KmXZtOe.png
ngbDj33.png
"we dont need a client to win preps" - olympus

"holy shit what are we going to do now that we dont have the client" - also olympus

vrQfzGk.png
Absolutely one of the stupidest things I have ever had the displeasure of reading. Jesus fucking christ.

kgwgeSt.png

:hmm:

E4WmW8A.png
CU4Dibr.png
MyB8UbV.png
ZkABI3y.png
46tHn3s.png
4edXG9Y.png
YBEdWk9.png
a6oiwOE.png
Z3TxStc.png
drT4uUG.png
wISUnJG.png
UOR8O6G.png
9XhvuNd.png

long boring conversation about why olympus is dead feel free to read the rest here: https://pastebin.com/LAK9UtR8

Z8cIyQ5.png
qfIbj3o.png
XQSO7ae.png
ayyy he was right

XLMPS50.png
C3liKds.png
MjlMSHS.png
Y0NvorY.png
cPNrTku.png
cdwhvff.png
IeaFNRs.png
mVfpzM9.png
OP5dIIj.png

IhLvUnT.png

woops lol

2tdybt7.png

Until next time. (there will be a next time)

#52832 6 letters 2 words

Posted by R3V3NGED on 04 April 2017 - 02:50 AM

Preferred Name

R3V3NGED/R3V

Tell us a little about yourself
CHIPOTLE MEXICAN GRILL

What clans have you been in before? 
TLP

Do you know anyone in Unbreakable?
THE HOMIES KNOW WHO THEY ARE

Planning to join? 
IF TIME ALLOWS

• Andrew, Ecstacy, K2P and 9 others like this

#57233 another top

Posted by @Light Mayhem on 13 April 2017 - 04:55 AM

@+Cody just got these bad boys how u doing

a9006f6cba334607f746ca337f2650e5.png

• K2P, Tyendinaga, Mash and 8 others like this

#52076 Olympus Leaderboards - The Breaking of olympus

Posted by skeez on 02 April 2017 - 08:15 PM

vyYqCvX.pngvyYqCvX.pngvyYqCvX.png

• hanu, robbyy, Alan and 7 others like this

#9780 Help the CIA's recognition software/Post your bullshit drawings

Posted by saucynigga6 on 17 November 2016 - 12:44 AM

552db7a3b0.png

• Ecstacy, Tyendinaga, CR3W and 5 others like this

#5673 Sup old friends

Posted by S A L A on 06 November 2016 - 03:16 AM

Preferred Name
S A L A
I'm 19 years old, i'm currently finishing college and getting into a bachelor degree this january. This actually means less and less Roonskape. Since this summer, i've got the passion of lifting. Im doing great progress considering that i was a skinny guy 1 year ago. Other than the infos that i can allow myself to post here, i'm that guy you usually see in w25 bridding or the guy clanning. I love bridding & clanning, lets say.

Other clan than TLP doesn't deserve to be listed.

Do you know anyone in Unbreakable?
My young wolves

Planning to join? 
Not sure, but lets say that i'll be much around the community and stick with the clan as a refuge. Even tho i wouldn't join any other clan, i'm really happy to see familiar names on TS, Forums. Seems like a great community of unbreakables sick cunts. Hopefuly i'll get to know the guys that i don't know of.

• Braden, Ecstacy, hanu and 5 others like this

#52891 clan of the monthly

Posted by +r g on 04 April 2017 - 05:11 AM

8:1 100% winrate btw

@Victory

• Braden, hanu, Tyendinaga and 5 others like this

#52124 Olympus Leaderboards - The Breaking of olympus

Posted by alexwaar on 02 April 2017 - 08:51 PM

godly calls ub a tlp remake but praises tlp on op forums l000l

• K2P, hanu, Alan and 5 others like this

#27986 Well this is going to be fun

Posted by ^Ar u there on 23 January 2017 - 07:39 PM

OFG7FyY.png

omg l0l

• Ecstacy, K2P, hanu and 5 others like this

#48999 holy shit

Posted by @hanu on 27 March 2017 - 04:01 AM

gAvdCGn.png

• Braden, Tyendinaga, CR3W and 4 others like this

#46914 how to win a 30v30

Posted by +manboob on 21 March 2017 - 11:28 PM

How foolish to use a client that is available to everyone for free, in a competitive prep.

haha ive got a free booter thatll be up and running at the next competitive prep we have!!

• hanu, .........................., NAYVER and 4 others like this

#43218 respect

Posted by ar0ganteeeeeeeeeeee on 12 March 2017 - 03:55 PM

YOOO respect this clan,helpfull persons and cool guys!LOVE FROM SPAIN! and love to van!;) ;)  ;)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)

• hanu, pizy, Tyendinaga and 4 others like this

#36018 Flash2: TLP

Posted by @Tyendinaga on 20 February 2017 - 02:54 PM

One year ago today. As a core we've come a long way.

• Braden, K2P, Howl and 4 others like this

#21085 Official Prep Record

Posted by @hanu on 15 December 2016 - 02:58 PM

F2P vs FOE - 0-3 Loss
F2P vs Fi - 3-0 Win Topic
F2P vs R - 2-1 Win Topic
P2P vs SUP - 0-3 Loss
F2P vs CP - 0-3 Loss
F2P vs OP - 2-1 Win Topic
F2P vs CP - 3-0 Win Topic
F2P vs CD - 3-0 Win Topic
P2P vs SUP - 2-1 Win Topic
F2P vs CP - 1-2 Loss
P2P vs OP - 3-0 Win 
F2P vs SUP - 2-1 Win Topic
F2P vs SUP - 2-1 Win Topic
F2P vs OP - 3-0 Win Topic
P2P vs Fi - 3-0 Win Topic
F2P vs R - 3-0 Win Topic
F2p vs IV - 3-0 Win 
P2P vs FOE - 1-2 Loss
P2P vs FOE - 2-1 Win Topic
P2P vs MF -  2-1 Win Topic

P2P vs D - 3-0 Win Topic
F2P vs FS - 3-0 Win Topic

F2P vs CD - 3-0 Win Topic
F2P vs OP - 1-2 Loss (30v30 lmao)

F2P vs FS - 3-0 Win

F2P vs - 3-0 Win

P2P vs MF - 3-0 Win

P2P vs - 3-0 Win

F2P vs CD - 3-0 Win

F2P vs FS - 4-0 Win

P2P vs MF - 3-0 Win

F2P vs FS - 1-2 Loss

P2P vs OP - 3-0 Win

F2P vs EOP - 1-2 Loss

F2P vs D - 2-1 Win

Total Record: 27-8
27 wins
8 losses

Total Rounds: 79-27

79 wins

27 losses 

F2P Record: 17-6
P2P Record: 10-2

• Braden, K2P, Entangle and 4 others like this

#2003 Hello again.

Posted by +r g on 01 November 2016 - 03:23 AM

Preferred Name
rg/Andrew

Junior in college.  Hoping to go into the medical field.  

TLP/EOP/CPR/NME

Planning to join? 
will be warring with you all during the week when I can and some weekends probably.

hopefully everyone has been well since we've last talked.  I certainly have.  Let's leave the past in the past and get to owning as bros again.  wish the best for the clan and glad we've come back together (it was better that way anyway).

Lets get rollin 

• hanu, robbyy, CR3W and 4 others like this

#14595 sweet sweet graphics

Posted by Andrew on 24 November 2016 - 09:54 PM

some new stuff made by Calum

BOHACWD.gif

sGwwAjm.gif

of0Uc44.gif

• Braden, Andrew, K2P and 4 others like this

#9069 Ey Rotto

Posted by +manboob on 14 November 2016 - 05:46 PM

sv closed lmfao

• Ecstacy, hanu, Tyendinaga and 3 others like this

#7505 Curious

Posted by @Tyendinaga on 09 November 2016 - 06:29 PM

i work 50+ hours a week and i voted for hillary.

trump represents a narrative that has been steadily been chipped away at for decades and his ability to undo all of the work done in the name of social progress is terrifying. if you aren't a white male he has openly made comments about not giving a flying fuck about women, about latinos, or any person of color.

on top of his dated 1940's perspective on society, he has zero political experience whatsoever, having been an outsider with wealth accumulated from his familys previous accomplishments which has carried him through the years as it's next to impossible to fuck up that hard with that much money. to give you an idea of how out of fucking touch trump is with america, HE LITERALLY LIVES IN A GOLDEN FUCKING TOWER. AND 'DISENFRANCHISED WHITE PEOPLE' VOTED FOR HIM. LMFAO.

this is ths biggest xd in american politics, ever.. this man didn't win, the DNC lost by forcing hillary via the clearly rigged primary. a lawnchair could have beat trump. senator sanders was projected double digit win. but debbie fucking wasserman and co. wanted to polish the hillary turd as hard as they could... god fucking dammit. and now as a result there's going to be a fat orange man with a toupee sitting in the same hall as Lincoln and Roosevelt.

say goodbye to social progression, cultural melting pot, planned parenthood, and any kind of service designated to help immigrants or women. my dads parents were undocumented migrants. a man was literally memed into presidency, enjoy your guns and white power.
  • Andrew, Ecstacy, CR3W and 3 others like this

#10664 HEEEEERREEE'S UB!

Posted by @Tyendinaga on 20 November 2016 - 01:07 AM

3zI8sxw.gif

xoxo

• K2P, hanu, Howl and 3 others like this